"Retail Gasoline Outlet" means any facility engaged in selling gasoline and lubricating oils.
- Peak Storm Water Runoff Discharge Rate: Post-development peak storm water runoff discharge rates shall not exceed the estimated pre-development rate for developments where the increased peak storm water discharge rate will result in increased potential for downstream erosion.
- Conserve Natural Areas
- Minimize Storm Water Pollutants of Concern
- Protect Slopes and Channels
- Provide Storm Drain System Stenciling and Signage
- Properly Design Outdoor Material Storage Areas
- Properly Design Trash Storage Areas
- Provide Proof on Ongoing BMP Maintenance
- Design Standards for Structural or Treatment Control BMPs: Post-construction Treatment Control BMPs are required to incorporate, at a minimum, either a volumetric or flow based treatment control design standard or both, to mitigate (infiltrate, filter, or treat) storm water runoff [only applicable for gas outlets with 5,000 square feet or more of impervious surface area and with projected Average Daily Traffic (ADT) of 100 or more vehicles].
- Properly Design Fueling Area
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
A complete handbook titled "Development Best Management Practices Handbook, Part B – Planning Activities" describing the above requirements in detail is available here.