"Housing Developments" include single-family homes, multifamily homes, condominiums, and apartments of ten units or more.
10+ HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS
- Peak Storm Water Runoff Discharge Rate: Post-development peak storm water runoff discharge rates shall not exceed the estimated pre-development rate for developments where the increased peak storm water discharge rate will result in increased potential for downstream erosion.
- Conserve Natural Areas
- Minimize Storm Water Pollutants of Concern
- Protect Slopes and Channels
- Provide Storm Drain System Stenciling and Signage
- Properly Design Outdoor Material Storage Areas
- Properly Design Trash Storage Areas
- Provide Proof on Ongoing BMP Maintenance
- Design Standards for Structural or Treatment Control BMPs: Post-construction Treatment Control BMPs are required to incorporate, at a minimum, either a volumetric or flow based treatment control design standard or both, to mitigate (infiltrate, filter, or treat) storm water runoff.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
A complete handbook titled "Development Best Management Practices Handbook, Part B – Planning Activities" describing the above requirements in detail is available here.